Saturday 23 October 2010

towpath cafe

This great little cafe opened earlier this year and over the summer I walked longingly past many times, hoping to get a table... Finally the day came when I spotted a table and made my way to the menu....a great seasonal selection...as soon as I saw globe artichoke I knew what to pick....


The artichoke was delicious (although was served chilled so I wasn't so fond of that) I LOVED the plates the dish was served on too..so I sat and nibbled each leave as I watched the canal and the world go by.


FIVE tea cups for this place. I would be back in a flash...if I can get a table that is.
Towpath Cafe, Regents Canal towpath, just by Kingsland Rd


3 comments:

  1. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!



    Crockery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!



    Crockery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's go! Looks lovely

    ReplyDelete