Wednesday 9 June 2010

cake at the well

One Sunday afternoon we met for a Sunday lunch at The Well in Clerkenwell.

I'm always disappointed when I'm craving a Sunday dinner, arrive at the pub and low and behold, what's on offer.....take a guess...yep....risotto.....now don't get me wrong, risotto is my favourite food and I love cooking it. But it does get a bit tiresome on a Sunday when all around you meat eaters are tucking into giant yorkshire puddings, crispy roasties, broccoli and vege and lashings of gravy. What do us veggies get, some asparagus risotto! Not quite the same.

Anyway, because I felt robbed due to lack of Sunday dinner, we all shared the below dessert...it was...amazingly perfect chocolate pie with lavender ice- cream..which is quite possibly my favourite ice cream in the whole world.




http://www.downthewell.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment