Sunday 8 August 2010

hangover cure at zarathustra


This caff on Richmond Way, Shepherd's Bush used to be a regular lunchtime haunt for my colleagues. They make delicious falafels and hallomi cheese, served with lots of hummous and salad.

But on this particular Friday I had a stonking hangover so all I craved was a dirty great big vegetarian burger....

Not bad for a fiver. I would recommend this little cafe because the food is good and it's got a laid back atmosphere. However, in all the years I have been going there the service has always been very very slow and it's never improved. But, like I say, good value and they do freshly prepare the food. The kitchen is at the front of the caff so you know it's all clean. They also serve curries, which I've heard are spicy and tasty, and full english breakfasts. I did fancy an omelette one day and I asked the owner if the eggs were free range- he gave me a baffled look. Needless to say, I stuck to the falafel that day!
veggie burger, diet coke, the times and blackberry

No comments:

Post a Comment