Sunday 15 August 2010

eggs at food lab

It was a lovely sunny Sunday and M and I were on route to meet our favourite Brazilian boy. We had a stroll up the canal to Essex Rd, Islington. And of course, we headed to our favourite brunch spot Food Lab.


We sat outside to soak up some rays. M and I ordered egg muffin and P had Eggs Florentine. The eggs in  the muffin were a little flat, but for £3 I wouldn't moan. The coffee was perfect, and we chatted and gossiped and had a wonderful little catch up.

cappucino and egg muffins

eggs florentine and oj
flat egg muffins
oh and if you ever visit Food Lab, pop next door to Past Caring as they have an array of wonderful vintage crockery and I'm in love with the babysham champagne glasses they sell. Yet to buy them though as I figure we have plenty of glasses (so sensible)

No comments:

Post a Comment