Tuesday 30 November 2010

a girl's got to dream

I have a long list of places I want to visit in the world. One major regret was not traveling to Israel with my friend when we went to Egypt and Jordan back in the year 2001. What was I thinking??!! Now days I can't imagine missing out on something like that. But hey, ho, so many friends have been to Tel Aviv for amazing adventures, and delicious food.


My wonderful friend send me this contribution almost a year ago, so finally it's on the blog.


                                                           She said, quite simply

                                                      

                                                     'Aracaffe has the best coffee in Israel'



                                                But if you ask me, this cake looks pretty darn good.


                       I hope one day my dreams come true and I get to sample these delights myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment