Saturday 4 June 2011

hey big spender

So, we were trundling along in Margate, we'd seen the new Turner Gallery, which I really enjoyed. It's a fantastic space and some nice pieced of art. Well worth the visit. But I'm no art critic and this blog is supposed to be about crockery, cakes and caffs...

and just  heading up the sea front to find the infamous Shell Grotto (which is mystifying, magical and wonderful)




I loved the way Margate was all run down and just by the Lido there was a car boot sale.


I splashed out on a teapot and a plate for the grand price of £1.50. I was feeling generous so paid him £2.

The tea pot looked lovely displayed back at the Reading Rooms. I love the owl tea pot..

1 comment:

  1. A Fantastic range of modern and classic Crockery, Cleaning Products, Glassware are available at sensible prices to help create that perfect dining experience.

    ReplyDelete